LKQD® is a leading video ad platform for publishers offering “video everywhere” ad delivery through a proprietary VPAID compatible player, custom formats, and an enterprise ad server. Our mission is to provide a single advertising solution that truly streamlines digital video operations and provides a safe and effective programmatic marketplace for advertisers.
LKQD is growing fast! We are looking to add more rock stars within our direct sales team, servicing both Brands Direct & Agency/Trading Desk customers. We are looking for adtech sales professionals with strong brand, agency, and trading desk connections across the ecosystem.
Primary responsibilities will be generating advertiser interest and securing new deals across all of LKQD’s buy side market products, including: a robust Managed Service solution (Managed IO’s), Programmatic Guaranteed Deals (Committed Deal ID), and Private Marketplace Deals (Curated Deal Packages & 1:1 Publisher Deals).
Core Responsibilities (what we’ll count on you for)
- Build, prospect, manage and grow new Brand & Agency partnerships across the video ad ecosystem.
- Create unique and customized media plans for high profile buyers leveraging the LKQD Marketplace supply footprint and robust product suite.
- Evangelize the LKQD technology offering across the buyer ecosystem.
- Work closely with publisher development & operations teams to ensure we quickly align unique demand opportunities with our most strategic publisher partnerships.
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
Core Attributes (what we are looking for)
- 2-5 years of agency/brand related sales experience, (strong level of programmatic experience preferred not required)
- Strong connections across the Brand & Agency groups
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, specifically focused in key areas of Digital Video and emerging areas such as Advanced, Connected, and Over the Top TV solutions.
- Strong communication and customer presentation skills, with a unique ability to navigate organizations and reach key decision makers
- Work in an open, fast-paced, and always-on environment
- Positive and solutions-oriented approach