LKQD® is a leading video ad platform for publishers offering “video everywhere” ad delivery through a proprietary VPAID compatible player, custom formats, and an enterprise ad server. Our mission is to provide a single advertising solution that truly streamlines digital video operations and provides a safe and effective programmatic marketplace for advertisers.
Publisher Sales TeamThe platform publisher sales team brings on premium publisher clients for use of LKQD platform products, ecosystem, and infrastructure. The publisher team focuses on securing new relationships with publishers, improving existing partnerships, and being thought leaders of the video space with technical and industry intelligence. The platform publisher sales team is responsible for building out the publisher relationship on LKQD and works closely with the LKQD operations team to help grow platform partners and execute business initiatives.
Areas that Apply to your strengths:
- Deep knowledge and comprehension of the online video advertising landscape, and its key trends and drivers
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate LKQD technology benefits and solutions to all levels of a client/partner organization, including C-level conversations with premium publishers, ad networks, and platforms.
- Drive senior-level conversations with customer organizations, including Strategic Partnership meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with existing and new partners
- Establish best practices, recommend tools, and develop new processes for enhancing business workflows across the organization
- Collaborate with demand development, operations, and product to identify and execute new initiatives
- Refine inbound and onboarding sales process for efficient and positive customer experience
- Set, manage and achieve quarterly targets for revenue and other business related objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years+ of online advertising experience, preferably in both an Account Management and Sales related function
- Create unique and customized media plans for high profile buyers leveraging the LKQD Marketplace supply footprint and robust product suite.
- Fluency in ad technology and video advertising with strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of strategic sales and revenue growth thorough understanding of the drivers of profitability
- Ability to credibly influence decision makers to take action on fact-based recommendations
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team-oriented collaborative fashion
- Self-starter capable of flourishing in high-growth environments
- Energy and passion for growing an online video advertising business
- BA/BS Degree
- Understanding of ad serving, mobile video, programmatic, and video players.
- Creative thinker
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced growth environment
*Location is flexible; role will be based in New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco
Please email resumes to email@example.com