LKQD Technologies, the leading independent video advertising infrastructure company, announced it has achieved 180 percent revenue growth for the first half of 2017 compared to the same time period last year. This significant growth is being fueled by increased publisher and advertiser adoption of the company’s fast, flexible, and scalable video advertising technology. Moreover, the company’s growth is outpacing by more than 8X the overall US video advertising market which, according to BI Insider’s analysis of the latest IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report, is expected to grow nearly 22% percent this year.
LKQD is the second largest video advertising platform in the US, (comScore Video Metrix®, Video Ad Ecosystem rankings, May, 2017), and reaches 109 million US online video viewers. The company’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technology provides ad serving, reporting, and data tools to manage video campaigns, programmatic partnerships, and open marketplace partnerships all in one platform. Over the past twelve months the company has expanded its technology to meet increasing demand for its products and solutions among digital publishers and media partners as well as advertisers, Demand Side Platforms, (DSPs), and Agency Trading Desks, (ATDs). Meanwhile, the company has also tripled the number of customers using the LKQD platform, driven a 5x increase in programmatic ad spending across its technology, expanded its Southern California and New York offices, and nearly doubled the number of employees.
Among the hundreds of customers that rely on LKQD technology, Lori Dillender, Chief Executive Officer of Division D, commented, “Division D has experienced huge growth in video advertising in the past year. We’ve come to trust LKQD as a key video advertising technology partner as we’ve scaled our business facilitating digital media buys between top brands and publishers.”
“We’re proud to have earned our reputation for developing technology that enables customers to power their entire video advertising businesses and of the growth that has resulted,” said LKQD Chief Executive Officer Brian DeFrancesco. “As the digital advertising industry moves toward greater technology adoption, LKQD has continued to focus on expanding our infrastructure to deliver greater flexibility, control, and transparency for both sellers and buyers,” he added.
Contributing to this momentum, the company completed a data center expansion backed by a hybrid cloud infrastructure powered by more than 45,000 Central Processing Units (CPUs). The LKQD platform currently processes more than 5 million requests per second and captures more than 800 billion events daily, enabling customers to transact at scale and with robust real-time data and analytics. Additionally, the company released a number of industry-leading products and solutions over the last twelve months, including:
- Data Management Platform (DMP) – As digital publishers seek to capitalize on their unique assets to expand their video advertising businesses, the LKQD DMP has enabled them to harness their data for use at scale with total trust, control, and transparency.
- Fusion – As desktop ad delivery continues to transition from Flash to HTML5, LKQD Fusion has enabled hundreds of publishers and media partners to quickly scale delivery of video ads across screens and formats.
- Cross-Device Delivery – As consumer viewing habits and engagement evolves, LKQD has launched cross-device ad delivery with multidimensional analytics and reporting, giving buyers and sellers the power to efficiently reach audiences across every screen.
- Live Reporting – By introducing live reporting, LKQD has provided buyers and sellers with increased transparency and, for the first time, real-time visibility and flexibility that helps them drive media efficiencies.
- Quality Inventory Controls – According to eMarketer, by 2018 nearly three-quarters of all video ad dollars will transact programmatically. As advertisers and their buying partners navigate this trend, LKQD has developed a suite of integrated inventory quality solutions that give publishers control to filter, verify, and validate their inventory for advertisers and buying partners.
About LKQD Technologies
LKQD builds technology that improves video advertising. Our open infrastructure powers a flexible and scalable end-to-end technology stack that enables digital video sellers and buyers to build and grow their businesses. LKQD’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technology provides a suite of integrated solutions from centralized ad serving, data management and advanced reporting, to highly scalable inventory and demand. Hundreds of companies leverage our technology to power their entire video advertising business and customize solutions to efficiently scale across mobile, desktop, and connected TV.
Phone: (949) 916-3899